For the Saturday of SDCC, Fashionable Reader, I wore what I'm calling my red pin-up steampunk.
This is turning into a new favorite outfit. I also had on gloves but I forgot them in the photo, and a parasol for when I went outside.
Outfit DetailsLets go from the bottom up, just for a change of pace.
- Those are Shoes of Prey custom pumps $200 or so, I talk about them in this blog post, I can't recommend them. Their shoes will look EXACTLY how you want, but they won't be comfy.
- That's my favorite pencil skirt from Amazon, around $30. Also comes in black.
- Barrel bag with button details and tassel $17. I LOVE this bag. It's the perfect size for me and I adore a super quirky shape. It comes in red & gold too, I might have to go for the gold, but those are remote sellers, so I'm nervous.
- The corset is a Dark Garden couture Amazon (style no longer offered but the Alexandra is similar) with custom leather details and cross-back straps. The bracers are matched to the leather applique work, both Oberon Design.
- Necklace is vintage and was a family heirloom (similar $10).
- Obligatory pen necklace $15, looks like it's only in silver these days.
- Steampunk earrings (similar $17).
- Red sunnies $9 (they seem out of the red but the red and black are killer).
- That's a tiny red top hat that I went crazy on with a hot glue gun (similar $10).
One more to come!
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.